Back to Overview
Pacific International Lines
PIL is ranked amongst the top 20 container carriers worldwide, offers scheduled services for containers and general purpose services in over 500 locations in 100 countries worldwide with over 18,000 employees.
Serving more than 500 locations in 100 countries worldwide with a focus on Asia-Africa and the Middle East
- A real specialist in Africa
- Nine services between Asia and East-, South- and West-Africa plus
- 1 East Africa and 3 West Africa feeder services
- With one exception, all East and West Africa services are operated independently – big flexibility
- PIL operates their own Feeder network styled ACL – Advanced Container Lines
- PIL is a major shareholder in Pacific Direct Line (PDL) – linking you with the Pacific
- Singamas, the world 2nd largest container manufacturer and listed at the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 1993 is owned by PIL.